Department: Digital Marketing
Experience: 1+ years
Type: Full Time
Manaferra is seeking a SEO Associate, specializing in Outreach to be part of our SEO team. The SEO Associate will be responsible to build and maintain relationships with industry websites pertaining to each of our clients. You will work closely with the SEO team to implement the initiatives underlying our Client’s SEO strategy. This is an exciting opportunity with plenty of room for growth for the right candidate!
You will report directly to the Head of Search. You will not be managing client relationships, but you will be responsible for achieving Client’s SEO objectives. This includes doing link building, content outreach and if needed on page optimization, technical audits, and website migrations.
- 1-2 years experience in a digital agency, traditional agency or relevant experience.
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, AdWords (keyword tool), and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online retail (eCommerce) businesses and website migrations are a huge plus.
- Knowledge of SEO and the “white hat” way.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and techniques.
- Ability to set and execute strategies to improve the organic rankings of Manaferra’s SEO clients.
- Work with the SEO team to monitor, track, and analyze ranking performance on an ongoing basis. Ability to pivot/optimize SEO campaigns as necessary.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEO tools and techniques.
- SEO training will be provided by Manaferra but a good understanding of the industry is required.
- Solid work ethic, adaptable to a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Proficiency in English, German is a huge plus.
- A can do attitude! A team player.
- Strong self-motivator with the ability to prioritize and multi-task independently.
- Excellent professional, communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and/or Google apps (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) is a must.
Fill the form on this page and you will be reached by our HR team after your application is examined. Looking forward to work with you!