Manaferra is growing! We were recently shortlisted as one of the Best Small SEO agencies and running one of the four best campaigns on both a European and Global level, and we want to expand our team!
We currently have one spots open for a talented Executive Coordinator to assist our executive team as part-time (4-5 hours/day, in-office)
The Executive Coordinator contributes to the effectiveness of the CEO and other High Management members, by buffering their exposure to internal and external demands, coordinating their time and providing highly effective administrative support (HR, Finance & Admin) on an as needed basis. The Executive Coordinator is relied upon to exercise a high degree of tact and discretion.
We value individuals who are Trustful, Empathic, Transparent, Eager to learn & grow, and Committed to delivering results. We encourage everyone independent, accountable, and eager to make a difference to apply.
- Conserve Management’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents as needed; collecting and analyzing information; initiating communications
- Design and type general correspondence, documents, charts, presentations, tables, and graphs as business needs require
- Arrange travel and accommodations for the staff and prepare related expense reports, when needed
- Keep financial records/data entry, creating invoices, keeping track of bills, correspondence with accountants, calculate salaries, CRM database management and working on special projects
- Coordinate with High Management and make sure the objectives/tasks assigned to the rest of team members are being delivered in a timely and quality manner.
- Assists with orientation for new employees by providing information packets, reviewing company policies, explaining benefit programs, and obtaining signatures for
- Maintain up-to-date information on the HR department, assist on recruiting, onboarding , paperwork and other relevant HR-related activities.
- Provides ad-hoc administrative support to staff members, and Management as needed.
- Manage day-to-day office management duties including office supply orders, vendors, conference/meeting room scheduling, and organizing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or applicable experience
- 2 years minimum administrative experience
- Fluent (English) written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communicator – able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner
- Tech savvy
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Google Docs/Sheets/Slides (or Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Commitment to excellence – perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis
- Self-starter, results oriented, flexible and adaptable, unquestioned integrity and ethics.
17th of July 2022, 13:59
Be creative and standout 🙂