Manaferra is growing! We were recently shortlisted as one of the Best Small SEO agencies and running one of the four best campaigns on both a European and Global level, and we want to expand our team!
Are you interested in joining the Manaferra team? We currently have one spot open for a talented Sr. Content Marketing Specialist to help us deliver results to our clients. Our mission is to help businesses get more qualified traffic and conversions from search by solving people’s problems.
If you want a chance to enhance your career while helping businesses and the agency grow, you’ve come to the right place!
Perks for Kosovo residents include 80% health insurance, continued career progression, competitive compensation, work from home opportunities, holiday shut-down, yearly social events, flexible breaks, paid time off and a cozy office environment
We value individuals who are Trustful, Empathic, Transparent, Eager to learn & grow, and Committed to delivering results (TETEC). We encourage everyone independent, accountable, and eager to make a difference to apply.
- Research various online channels for subjects and trending news stories, and identify content opportunities
- Nurture and develop relationships with writers, outreach team and digital pr team
- Perform Content Audits to uncover potential issues and growing opportunities
- Research & craft Content Strategies, Calendars and Content Style Guides for our clients, as well as our own projects.
- Perform in-depth keyword research to identify the right topics/keywords to be used on content production
- Create Content Outlines/Briefs for content writers
- Quality assurance of produced content
- Managing the workflow and the content calendar, to deliver on time and quality.
- Write effective web copy for the purposes of marketing websites in diverse verticals
- Work closely with SEO/Link Building team to deliver high-end link acquisition campaigns
- Do whatever it takes to grow the search traffic & conversions of our clients
- 2+ years proven experience in a content marketing role, with your primary focus on blog content
- Passion & drive for making a difference through content marketing
- Intermediary SEO skills with working knowledge of popular SEO tools
- Experience speaking with C-level executives and leading strategy discussions
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to form productive working relationships
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Close attention to detail, i.e. near perfect grammar, strong editing skills and an eye for good design
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- 2-4 years experience working in an agency or similar marketing environment
- Experience using Google Docs/Sheets/Slides tools
- Experience working with a remote team
- Experience in creating content assets using WordPress (eg. Elementor)
Be creative and standout 🙂