The Sr. Outreach Specialist is responsible to create & execute link-building strategies that deliver relevant & qualitative backlinks for clients and the agency’s internal projects. Your role is to meet the goals and timelines of the link-building strategy, as well as identify new link-building tactics.
A successful candidate will have an in-depth understanding of link-building strategies and tactics, and SEO/link building tools, and is a team player but able to work independently. The Sr. Outreach Specialist reports to the Outreach Manager.
Most of our clients are based in the USA, UK, and Switzerland. So you’ll be working with quite a diverse range of peeps.
- Create link-building strategies for monthly link-building campaigns and ensures they are being implemented and delivering results.
- Communicate and consult with clients link building processes, strategies, and updates.
- Perform all aspects of link building strategies including prospecting, outreach, and growing the number of relevant link placements
- Run successful campaigns such as blogger outreach, resource page link building, unlinked mentions, broken link building (and others)
- Deliver high-quality relevant backlinks on monthly basis at a certain link placement rate
- Coordinate activities with other team members and train them regarding all aspects of outreach (as necessary).
- Work closely with the content marketing team to deliver link-building content assets.
- Create and maintain custom (live) monthly reports to clients & management.
- Experienced with tools such as Scrapebox, Ahrefs, Majestic, URL Profiler, Hunter.io, Link Prospector, and Google Sheets
- Develop new creative strategies outside of normal link building tactics to acquire more qualitative links
- 3+years of proven experience executing successful backlink campaigns at scale.
- Expert knowledge of link-building best practices
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets/Slides/Analytics/Search Console & Ahrefs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (In English)
- High level of attention to detail
- Independent & results-oriented
On completion of the three month probation period, every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
- Continued Career Progression
- Competitive Compensation
- Work from home
- Holiday Shut-down
- Yearly Social Events
- Flexible Breaks
- Paid time off
- Office Environment
Manaferra is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, color, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications, and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
May 21, 2021
Be creative and standout 🙂