Manaferra is growing! Recently, we won the Best SEO Campaign (Higher Education) in US Search Awards 2022, and we’re looking to expand our award-winning team.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sr. SEO Specialist to join our team remote, part-time (10-20 hours/week). The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of all aspects of search engine optimization and a proven track record of driving results for clients.
- Perform all aspects of auditing a website from the SEO perspective using manual, as well as automatic tools.
- Perform in-depth keyword research for existing pages, as well as new pages.
- Perform on-page optimization analysis and recommend practical changes.
- Perform technical SEO audits and work closely with the client toward solving the issues that might arise.
- Setup, audit, optimize and report using tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs and SEMRush.
- Be proficient in tools such as Scrapebox, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Majestic, and Google Sheets
- Develop new SEO strategies and work closely with link building & content team to implement the strategy.
- Collaborate with others to execute SEO strategies
- Present their work, process and results to Account Managers and clients.
- 3+years of proven experience executing successful SEO campaigns at scale.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Ability to flourish with minimal to-no guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- Advance knowledge of Google Sheets/Slides/Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, BuzzStream, Screaming Frog
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (In English)
- High level of attention to detail
- Independent & results-oriented
- Experience in a digital agency is a plus
Manaferra is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, color, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications, and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
Be creative and standout 🙂